Friday, September 27, 2019

Father Daughter

Just a few pictures of mini Jamie with Bree. As I said in the "Mother Daughter" blog segment I have gone back and forth about shelling Bree for a while. She has never been my favorite character in the books, but I do like Iple's Grace sculpt and thought she would suit the character well if I ever did decide to go that route. As noted previously I actually ordered FID Grace with the intent for another floating head to use the body most of the time, but that plan didn't work out as I felt the Iplehouse FID neck was just a little too long for the Raccoon Doll head to sit how I wanted it too. Luckily, I love how "Bree's" face up turned out, and love the eyes Iple sent with her, so am happy to have her to use as Brianna when the mood strikes me.  She is currently playing "Aya" in my In the Glade blog as well, so getting double duty out of her is fun.  Father and Daughter in profile below.
I should have added Claire to the mix for at least one of these shots, but I guess that can be a photo op for another day.
Just one more to end with for the day. I think I'm going to order the carrot colored wig in this style to see what I think. When I put Bree with Claire, you can see a red cast to the wig, but here with Jamie you can barely see the red tint to it at all.



2 comments:

  1. Love her faceup. Who painted it? I agree you should go with this hairstyle in carrot. It looks brown here. If you ever do a modern chapter, I picture Bree wearing Pretty Girl in carrot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Iple painted her. She has the SID Grace option A face up. I think I am going to order this wig in carrot for her. I have Pretty Girl in carrot already. If I had some appropriate late 60's clothing I'd do a modern chapter. I'll have to see what I can find...……………….

      Delete