Monday, April 27, 2020

Claire's Surgery

My version of Claire's surgery is certainly a work in progress, but I thought I would do a post to share what I have been able to put together so far. Most of the props have come from Hobby Lobby in various excursions there ( back before social distancing).
The shelves and paneling were all found at Hobby Lobby along with the table in the middle of the shelves and 3/4 of the items on the shelves/table. I did knit the rug on the floor and the candlestick is an American Girl prop.
Most of her books were obtained from various sources on Etsy.
The table in this shot is from American Girl. And the mortal and pestle was a gift from a friend.
An unexpected visitor...….





4 comments:

  1. It's coming along nicely. I'll bet you're itching to get back into Hobby Lobby again. Can you order online and pick up outside the store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have no clue if they are still open for pick up. I like to actual see and touch though, to get a better idea of scale...……….so I'll just wait it out until I can physically go in and look again.

      Delete
  2. It look great already. I love all the props. :) And I absolutely love her wig. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's Monique Rebekah on the wig. I like it for Claire too.

      Delete