Saturday, March 7, 2020

The Mini Frasers

I hadn't done a photo shoot with all three of my mini Frasers together as of yet, so thought it was about time. I don't have a lot of clothing for my mini group of Frasers, I guess that's probably why I don't photograph them more. It is certainly much easier to pose the smaller dolls than their bigger counterparts, which is the main reason I shelled mini versions. One of my next items on the wishlist is an additional wig for Jamie, pulled back as he wears it in later years. In due time.......
My dilemma continues as to whether or not I want to shell Roger. I keep going back and forth about it. Roger has never been one of my favorite characters, as I've stated before. I may just get a character for my Glade world that could suit as a stand in for Roger when/if I "need" him for a photo shoot with the mini Fraser group. More dolls means more clothing as well though, so another consideration.
I am however glad I got Brianna in this size. I'm really pleased with Grace as my Brianna and think Iple did an exceptional job on her makeup.

One more shot of all 3 of them.
And Jamie and Claire...……….just because I love them.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! THeir outfits are from Period Threads. I do think getting a doll that could fill in for Roger on occasion, but spend the majority of his time in another role is what I'll end up doing. Brianna actually fills in for another role in the Glade world on occasion when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job! I will visit you again for sure - I love Outlander series and I love your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So glad you stopped by and I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Outlander has become a bit of an obsession with me, lol! I need to get my bigger Jamie and Claire out for some new photos soon as well.

      Delete