Friday, February 7, 2020

The Murray's

Last night I was looking through my Flickr albums and many of the "romantic" couples shots I've taken over the years. I realized that I don't think I've posted Jenny and IanSr here on the Outlander blog at all, so thought I would get them both out for some new shots. 
I need to dress Jamie and Claire and get some new pics of them as well. After spending most of my time with the smaller FID/Raccoon Doll sizes recently, the bigger dolls seemed very cumbersome to pose. I have so many wonderful bigger dolls though that I really do need to make an effort to get them out to play more often. I love how Ian Sr turned out, and he doesn't get near enough picture time. I suppose part of that is he shares the Iple SID body with 2 other heads...…….


No comments:

Post a Comment