Sunday, March 22, 2020

Jamie and Claire

The Harace sculpt (who I use for SID Claire) is so contemplative, she tends to look deep in thought and somewhat melancholy most of the time. Very different really from my smaller version of Claire who looks more determined. I think of this Claire as my younger Claire and the smaller version an older Claire.
I do however love both versions for different reasons, and I love this one especially with Jamie.
Since the sun was actually shining for a brief period this morning I decided to take advantage and get some new pics of probably my favorite couple out of all the dolls I own.
I do love the big dolls for the ability to see all the details in their gorgeous faces better.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I do love the Harace sculpt! She's another I could have in every color if money and space weren't considerations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. And Jamie too, of course. You are right, she's much more delicate version of Claire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At the time I shelled my mini Claire, Iple hadn't released the "Harace" sculpt in FID size. I do like RD Nina as my mini Claire though...………...even though she is different, I think they still both work as versions of Claire at different times.

      Delete