Monday, September 28, 2026

More Jamie, Just Because

 A few more shots of Jamie, his scruffy version. I have 2 versions of Jamie, one clean shaven (who wears his Paris couture), and this version with a little scruff. Both painted by Lyn Raftis. I love both versions, but if push came to shove, this is my favorite. His wonderful wig was done by Chewin.


I bought him back when Iple was still offering body blushing and hand blushing. His chest blushing with the freckles is so well done.

I always hoped Iple would turn things around and make their way back to the time when they were at the top of their game. It makes me extremely sad they will be calling it quits next year.
I'm lucky to have plenty of dolls from them to appreciate, but their presence in the BJD collector market will be missed.





No comments:

Post a Comment