Friday, May 8, 2020

Geillis

As I was going through old pictures I realized I don't think I've ever posted pictures of my "Geillis" here. She is actually a doll I use in my "Black Dagger Brotherhood" world, but since I didn't use her that often in that capacity, I decided when I first decided to shell Outlander characters that she could do double duty as Geillis in the Outlander world. I have to say I do quite like her in this role and need to get her back out for some new pics.
One with Claire
And another couple of Geillis by herself.



5 comments:

  1. She's stunning! I should recognize the sculpt but I don't. She's obviously Iplehouse, but which one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! Perfect Geillis. I love her outfits (all of them).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete