Friday, April 1, 2022

Roger Mac

 Every since my FID Edan arrived I have been kicking around the idea of putting him in some period clothing and seeing how I liked him as Roger Mac. He reminds me quite a bit of Richard Rankin, who plays Roger in the TV show (even if he isn't the embodiment of how I saw book Roger). So this morning I changed his clothes into period clothing and tried one of my Chewin wigs on him (that was actually made for FID Leonard), and Hurrah it fit him! Then I got Bree out for some shots of them together.


I actually like them together quite a lot!! I didn't put green eyes in him because I HATE changing eyes in the dolls this size, and if he didn't work as Roger for me, then I didn't want to change them back. I do think I may have to leave him in the role of Mr. Mackenzie though! I really like him with Brianna a lot. 


Guess now I need to find him some green eyes, and a better fitting vest (this one is sized for the RD men. I think he's a keeper in this role!






No comments:

Post a Comment