Saturday, August 15, 2020

An Older Mr. Fraser

I asked Chewin to make a queued wig for my mini Jamie back in the spring. I wanted to give him an older look more reminiscent of season 5 in the show. Due to all the parcel travel issues it was a while before Chewin was even able to mail it out of Thailand, and then once he did mail it it took quite a while to catch a flight. After 2 months and a few days, my package finally arrived today!!

I have to say it was worth the wait! It really does give Jamie a much older look than his curly wig (based on his look from the first season, shown on him in previous blog installments)

In the photos taken in the shade, the color looks more brown.

But in this profile photo, taken in sun, you can see the rich auburn color........just gorgeous, and perfect! I couldn't be more pleased. Now I'm going to work on getting a few more clothing pieces for him.



4 comments:

  1. It's a great wig, well worth the wait. International packages seem to be spending time in their home airports before taking flight, but once they get to the US I'm finding that delivery is fairly quick. Even when they fly to the wrong airport!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it took a while to get out of Korea, then it did sit for almost 3 weeks in Chicago customs before finally making its way to me, but it was well worth it. Exactly what I was hoping for to make Jamie look a bit older. Chewin's wigs are always worth it though.......really makes a difference on the smaller doll heads.

      Delete
    2. Should be out of Thailand, not Korea. Ughh......

      Delete
  2. It definitely was woth waiting for. The wig is perfect!

    ReplyDelete