Friday, August 21, 2020

A New Waistcoat

 Mini Jamie got a package from Period Threads today containing 2 new waistcoats! Poor guy...........All I had for him was a black one. I thought it was about time he got a change of clothes (or waistcoats anyway).

I've loved the pattern of this silk fabric since I first saw pictures of it in Robyn's fabric stash. The pattern is pretty perfect in size for the smaller dolls, which is not an easy feat.

Next up on the clothing wishlist I think will be a pair of black fall front breeches. I'd love to get him a jacket too. This beautiful new waistcoat is certainly a wonderful addition to the wardrobe though!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous silk, even if it does make Claire look slightly underdressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I guess I really *need* to think of getting Claire something in silk as well. I don't have near as many clothes for the mini Jamie and Claire as I do for their bigger counterparts.

      Delete
  2. He looks gorgeus! Perfect colour, perfect pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I thought the pattern was wonderful for the smaller dolls! It's hard to find a pattern that works nice for the smaller scales.

      Delete
  3. Great looking waist coat. Claire has the prettier face, so he might as well get the silk clothes ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Poor Claire........I am going to commission something fancier for her eventually as well. Just haven't gotten there yet.

      Delete