Saturday, October 12, 2019

A Little More Red

I finally think I found a wig color I'm pleased with for Bree. The wig she is wearing here is Monique Lea in double red. I thought it looked very similar to the way Bree wore her hair in several instances in the show.
A pic of Sophie Skelton as Bree in the show below for comparison.
The shade definitely has more "red" in it than the reddish brown and auburn wigs I had tried on her previously. I also ordered the updo "Annabelle" wig in carrot red, which is very similar actually to the double red shade she is wearing here. Pics of the carrot Annabelle later.
I am in process of knitting another shrug for Claire, and as soon as I have it done I'll get some pictures of all of the Frasers together.



2 comments:

  1. Great wig! I love how it sets off her clothing, especially the aqua/turquoise top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really pleased with it too! A much better color for her than the others I had.

      Delete