Saturday, November 7, 2020

More Fall Knits

 I've wanted to take these two outside for a photo shoot together for a while now, as I wanted to put both of them in their shawls by Beachgirlnikita on Etsy. Finally got around to lugging them out today. Luckily, with period wear, I can still use their stands outside.


Both of their skirts and Claire's vest are by Robyn of Period Threads. Geillis' top is from Iple. I found the cute little baskets at Hobby Lobby.


I knitted Geillis' arm warmers and Claire's are by Sherry Isenbarger.


















2 comments:

  1. I love your dolls, their outfits, and photos. They look gorgeous togheter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kamelia! I have a real passion for the Outlander inspired dolls (as I guess you can tell, lol).

      Delete