Saturday, September 19, 2020

Time for Knits

 There was a chill to the air this morning and it felt like fall, so time to break out some of the knits. I thought this one matched well with Bree's outfit, so she got to be my model. I need to make her some arm warmers in a pumpkin or blue shade.


Also wanted to take the chance to play with the new camera some more and try and figure out some of the manual features. There's a learning curve, but I'm getting there.

The macro shots are a bit better than the ones I took yesterday anyway.

I just love how Bree's face up turned out. I have been tempted to get a larger version of her, but then think why should I do that when I love this version so much.










2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful shawl, it matches perfectly both her eyes and hair. She looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it coordinated with her eyes and hair really well too.

      Delete